Today is National Stress Awareness Day
Raise your hand if you got stressed out even just reading that! Life can get tough, busy and slightly overwhelming and that's why it's so important to take care of yourself. Taking care of ourselves is so often put on the back burner, especially when we have work, school and families that often take priority.
We are dishing out some simple strategies that you can take immediately to eliminate stress (and are Bandit recommended) that will have you chilling out in no time. As we mentioned, taking care of ourselves is often put to the side. But this is your sign, there is no better day than today to start taking the right steps into leading a stress-free life! Check out these tips and picture how you could incorporate them into your daily life.
Bandit Tips to leading a more stress-free life:
- Meditate - It is often best to spend time meditating at the beginning of the day in order to create your intentions for the day, but also take small breaks throughout to check in with your mind and body.
- Fit Exercise in Every day: A healthy body equals a healthy mind; find 30 minutes each day to get your body moving. It could be as simple as going for a walk!
- Get a planner: Use this as a central place to keep all of your commitments written down. When you map out your week you are able to visualize your priorities and tasks playing out so you have less wasted time.
- Learn to Delegate: Often times we tend to put a lot on our plates because of some false expectations that we must always be productive. Learn to share tasks with coworkers, family members, and friends to ease your stress.
- Try yoga: Yes, this one may sound crazy for those who have never practiced yoga (no you do not need to be super flexible!) but it is all about connecting the mind, body, and breathe to ease your stress. We promise after a few sessions you will leave feeling calm and relieved.
6. Stay hydrated: Always have a water bottle with you wherever you go. Hydration is vital to keeping your body at equilibrium and feeling energized. Drinking water and herbal teas are an easy way to treat your body well.
There are so many simple and easy ways to create balance and relieve stress within your daily life. Try adding a few changes daily and soon enough you will begin to notice your stress levels declining and your days easier. These are just a few of our highly recommended tips but there are endless tips and tricks on how to create a more stress-free life.